|Cut and fold|
Book folding pattern
This product is no longer in stock
|Number of sheets||158|
|Design height||12.5 cm|
The air is cool, the season fall,
Soon Halloween will come to all.
With ghosts and goblins, spooks galore,
Trick-or-Treaters at the door!
The spook are after things to do.
In fact, a spook brought this to you!
The treats that come with this short note
Are yours to keep - enjoy them both!
Excitement grows when friends like you
Will copy it and make it two.
Everyone will have a smile on their face:
No one will know who BOO'd whose place!
A day or two to work your spell,
But keep it hidden, hide it well!
Join the fun, The season's here
So spread these BOOs and share the cheer!
You've been BOO'd!
Now here's what you do:
1. Place your BOO! ghost on your front door for all to see
2. In the next 24 hours, place BOOs on the doors of two friends or neighbors who have not been BOO's yet. Include this poem, a ghost and a treat.
3. Enjoy your treat and watch how the fun spreads by Halloween !
- A pattern adaptable to any book format
The specified height is the design one (without margin).
To fold comfortably, add at least 3 cm to this height (1.5 cm top margin + 1.5 cm bottom margin).
- Accurate measurements for soft curves
The marks are calculated with 2 decimal places:
6,75 cm = 6 cm + 7 mm + ½ mm
These measurements can be marked with a classic ruler.
For ½ mm, make your mark between the 2 lines of the ruler.
- A clear and easy to follow measurements grid
The measurements page is aerated and lined to be pleasant to follow.
You can see an example HERE
- Manual and original design
I was the very first one to conceptualize Isaac Salazar’s art.
To create book folding patterns I developped my own computer tools. But to control its feasibility, the creation of the pattern is mainly manual.
INSTRUCTIONS IN PICTURE INCLUDE
How to create book folding art
How to adapt the pattern to your book features