|Cut and fold|
A cookie is a text file sent to your browser via the website. It endangers neither your privacy or your security and shall not contain any virus.
Some cookies are useful or even essential for your web browsing because they allow customization features and connection security features.
You can oppose the registration of cookies by configuring the preferences of your browser. Refusing cookies may prevent you from accessing some features of the website.
1. Gear-wheel icon (top right of the browser window)
2. "Internet Options".
3. "Privacy" tab.
4. Two options depending on how much you want to restrict cookies.
1. "Tools" then "Options"
2. Tab "Privacy"
3. Drop-down list "Conservation Rules" - Select the desired level
1. Icon to display the settings menu
3. "History" - "Use custom settings for history"
4. Choose the desired level.