|Cut and fold|
Book folding pattern
This product is no longer in stock
|Number of sheets||260|
|Design height||12 cm|
Originally, buzz is an English word meaning "buzzing" or "hubbub". Over the generations, this term has taken different meanings depending on whether it is a fly, the oldest, or a phenomenon of civilization, the most recent, "Bzzz" being an onomatopoeia meaning theft of an insect, potentially harmful, with the flapping wing evoking the sound "bzzz".
In commerce, buzz is a marketing technique of making noise around a new product or offer.
This practice has become popular among users of social networks until becoming a sociological phenomenon.
Buzz may refer to:
- Buzz Aldrin, nickname of Edwin Aldrin, second man to walk on the moon
- Buzz Lightyear, a Toy Story character
- Buzz Fuzz (born in 1969), Dutch DJ and producer of electronic music
- Buzz (DC Thomson), a British comic that ran in the 1970s
- Buzz (TV series), a Canadian comedy television series
- Buzz Cola, a fictional cola drink on The Simpsons
- Buzz (film), a 1998 Israeli film by Eli Cohen
- Buzz!, a series of quiz video games
- Buzz Airways, a now-defunct virtual airline, based in Branson, Missouri
- Buzz (dinghy), a sailing dinghy
- Salt Lake Buzz, former name of the Salt Lake Bees minor league baseball team
- Marketing buzz, a term used in word of mouth marketing
- Buzz (magazine), a magazine for the South Wales region
- Buzz (DC), a Washington, D.C. dance party
- A pattern adaptable to any book format
The specified height is the design one (without margin).
To fold comfortably, add at least 3 cm to this height (1.5 cm top margin + 1.5 cm bottom margin).
- Accurate measurements for soft curves
The marks are calculated with 2 decimal places:
6,75 cm = 6 cm + 7 mm + ½ mm
These measurements can be marked with a classic ruler.
For ½ mm, make your mark between the 2 lines of the ruler.
- A clear and easy to follow measurements grid
The measurements page is aerated and lined to be pleasant to follow.
You can see an example HERE
- Manual and original design
I was the very first one to conceptualize Isaac Salazar’s art.
To create book folding patterns I developped my own computer tools. But to control its feasibility, the creation of the pattern is mainly manual.
INSTRUCTIONS IN PICTURE INCLUDE
How to create book folding art
How to adapt the pattern to your book features