|Cut and fold|
Book folding pattern
This product is no longer in stock
|Number of sheets||220|
|Design height||15.5 cm|
Advice from a goat:
- Celebrate your kidding nature
- A goatee is always in style
- When life gets rocky, hang on
- Know when to hoof it
- Show up in unexpected places
- Sometimes you have to toot your own horn
- Climb to new heights!
Had it to download in just minutes
- A pattern adaptable to any book format
The specified height is the design one (without margin).
To fold comfortably, add at least 3 cm to this height (1.5 cm top margin + 1.5 cm bottom margin).
- Accurate measurements for soft curves
The marks are calculated with 2 decimal places:
6,75 cm = 6 cm + 7 mm + ½ mm
These measurements can be marked with a classic ruler.
For ½ mm, make your mark between the 2 lines of the ruler.
- A clear and easy to follow measurements grid
The measurements page is aerated and lined to be pleasant to follow.
You can see an example HERE
- Manual and original design
I was the very first one to conceptualize Isaac Salazar’s art.
To create book folding patterns I developped my own computer tools. But to control its feasibility, the creation of the pattern is mainly manual.
INSTRUCTIONS IN PICTURE INCLUDE
How to create book folding art
How to adapt the pattern to your book features